For the sweater I began with a free pattern but I don't remember where it was found. That is just as well! It seemed to have errors in the number of stitches it called for in the cast on compared to the number needed to complete the ribbing pattern. I only followed the pattern to get an idea of how many rows to knit on the pieces. I had just enough yarn to complete the set. What is left of the ball of yarn is the size of a large grape.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Blue & Green
The Artist earned her blue belt at Tae Kwon Do last week.
And last night I completed an all-green outfit for Honey. The skirt and hat patterns are free patterns from Knitting On The Net dot com.
For the sweater I began with a free pattern but I don't remember where it was found. That is just as well! It seemed to have errors in the number of stitches it called for in the cast on compared to the number needed to complete the ribbing pattern. I only followed the pattern to get an idea of how many rows to knit on the pieces. I had just enough yarn to complete the set. What is left of the ball of yarn is the size of a large grape.
For the sweater I began with a free pattern but I don't remember where it was found. That is just as well! It seemed to have errors in the number of stitches it called for in the cast on compared to the number needed to complete the ribbing pattern. I only followed the pattern to get an idea of how many rows to knit on the pieces. I had just enough yarn to complete the set. What is left of the ball of yarn is the size of a large grape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good job, Artist, and Honey looks cute.
Congratulations to The Artist! What an achievement!
Post a Comment