For now I have it hanging from a hook in the porch rafter. It is just a little too high up to appreciate. Next time I run into the hardware store I'll see if I can get small length of decorative chain to coordinate with it. Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Vogel Haus
Many thanks to a kind friend who had no place to put this sweet little bird house in her home. It moved to my home this afternoon.
It is made on tin and I'm afraid it would roast any little sparrow or wren who tried to make a nest inside. Indeed, the glitter paint on the fallen snow would not fare well outdoors either. It is a lovely touch. As the children get older we would like to see this Florida room transform from seasonal play area
to something more like this outdoor eating/game/knitting space (only with the half walls rather than all glass walls).
For now I have it hanging from a hook in the porch rafter. It is just a little too high up to appreciate. Next time I run into the hardware store I'll see if I can get small length of decorative chain to coordinate with it.
For now I have it hanging from a hook in the porch rafter. It is just a little too high up to appreciate. Next time I run into the hardware store I'll see if I can get small length of decorative chain to coordinate with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi.
It is Haus, not Hous.
Vogel Haus = Bird house.
Nice blog.
Later,
Arnie
Thank you, Arnie!
I made the changes.
Post a Comment