Thursday, April 26, 2007

Brewing

The rain is here and it is dark enough for our front lantern to shine brightly. Severe weather is brewing. But that is not all. Inside I have a delightful new tea set to lend cheer to the drear, a gift from the Artist's friend, Tante Lila. I'll have a cup of tea while I wait to learn whether the Cleveland Indians noon start will be rain delayed, a rain out, or a go.The Artist joined Rick at work today for Take Your Child to Work Day and the Engineer does not like to drink anything but milk, so this will be tea for one.

Loud thunder echoes through the house as I enter this post. I'm glad the Indians games are broadcast on the same station that I listen to for severe weather warnings. I'd better save and post while I still have power.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I do love thunderstorms! I know it stinks to lose power, but I often find a strange sense of peace when there's a bad storm.

skatey katie said...

Take Your Child to Work Day
oh what a fabulous idea: and what a great way to share "worlds" with the kiddos. love it: how did it go???