Shortly after I read Michelle's review I went to my library's website to request The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell. In my haste I must have checked the wrong box. When my voicemail got the message that "Items are available for pick up" at the library I stopped into the branch. I came out with the book on audio cassette.
It didn't. I renewed the tapes. Last night we finally got to go through them. It was a great listen. We took breaks to discuss the material and we were impressed. In between tape one and tape two I suggested we buy the book. With a bright, dreaming and visionary husband this book is a must own.


2 comments:
Glad you liked it, I've still yet to read Blink, but it's on my list.
I owned that book some time back, but I never made it beyond the first few pages, so I returned it. I think I'll take your cue and try the library.
Post a Comment