I think I'm beginning an era of photo-free blogging for a while here. The PC I use to work with photos is caput.
Over the weekend Rick and I were able to attend a conference on the Augsburg Confession. It was very informative, as I expected, and it delighted me by being more interesting than I expected.
Our hosts at Gethsemane Lutheran Church in Marion assembled some engaging and well informed speakers to expound on several subjects within the Confessions.
Though I'm a life-long Lutheran, raised both at home and in churches by a Pastor who is best described as "confessional," meaning one to adheres to the confessions, further study still never fails to bring me further understanding. Understanding of the history of Lutheranism beginning with 1517, understanding of Lutheranism in America, and the widening gulf between conventional and confessional Lutheranism world-wide.
Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. Favorite Apron, for your hospitality and for posting some photos of the day.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment