Friday, June 08, 2007

Dish Cloths

A couple of weeks ago we had some friends visiting for dinner and games. When my girlfriend and I were prepping the table she commented on the dishcloth I had hanging in the sink. It was one a several that I had made last year.

We will be visiting this family again this weekend so I thought I'd make a few dishcloths for the lady of the house. I have not seen her new kitchen since she moved back to Ohio so I used random colors.
Addendum:
From the top: the first I made up as I went along when the Engineer was in the ER. I have some details in my Waiting Room Knitting post. I ca't really claim the pattern as my own because I was trying to remember a pattern I had seen in the past. Second, the pink and white is a free pattern offered by The Yarn Tart in her August 4, 2006 post. The Green and white cloth is a ball band pattern from Canadian Living dot com. Under the craft link there are many things listed and the ballband dishcloth is about half way down the list. Finally, the green and salmon cloth is a Checked Slip Stitch Cloth from Knitting on the Net dot com.

4 comments:

Presbytera said...

I like the patterned 2 colors. Where's the link to the pattern you used? Please?

Lotzastitches said...

Beautiful! She's sure to love them!

hakucho said...

I love all your cloths, but I especially like the green and salmon one! Very different pattern...which pattern did you use?

happy knitting :)

Marie N. said...

Thanks,
Hakucho -- I fixed my error- the green and salmon is the "Checked Slip Stitch Cloth" from Knitting on the Net dot com. It is the last link in the post.
Marie N.