Oh Drat! I took a lovely photo of my Easter lilies in bloom in the garden and I cannot share it with you.
Oh Drat! The family PC has most definitely breathed its last. Rick and our friend Die Schreiben von Schrieber have been discussing the symptoms and Dr. Die Schrieben has an idea where the problems may be. At present, the CPU is unscrewed and all its innards are exposed. It underwent a thorough vacuuming yesterday. It will need to wait for the rest of its surgery! Perhaps we can replace a bad part rather than replacing the whole thing. That would be nice, right now I don't have access to any of my school documentation, any email addresses, etc.
Oh Drat! The sweater I am working on for Rick is, at this moment, exactly where it was last time I wrote about it. I had completed several more rounds when I discovered an error. But I could not find the source of the error and the best way to accurately pinpoint the last good row was to rip back to the lifeline. Frustrating though it is, that is easy enough most of the time. It becomes complicated, however, when 54 stitch markers need to be kept in their places!
Thankfully, I did not have to rip back as far as this photo shows,
it was just the most convenient re-tread photo to show the stitch markers.
Truly now, if these are the things I have to complain about, I've got it made!


5 comments:
OUCH!! Ripping back is enough of a pain without having to keep track of a bunch of markers...takes me back to the lace baptismal shawl....I'm just going to go have a bit of a lie-down on your behalf.
If a person blogs about knitting, and has both knitting and computer gremlins about then that person does have some right to complain! Hope they sort out your pc soon.
Oh, my...sorry about your sweater. Good thinking having the life line!
I'm sending you good vibes so the rest of the sweater will be much easier....hope it works :)
happy knitting :)
Computer troubles are a pain. I'm having a few computer woes of my own and it's amazing how much I use the computer during the course of a day.
Post a Comment