Friday, June 22, 2007

On Tap

Every June we change our water filter on the tap in the kitchen sink. This year is the dirtiest I ever remember the old filter being. That stands to reason, as we have been drinking more water and less milk and juice this year. Here is the picture worth 1000 words:When I get around to thinking maybe this is an expense we can do without, a sight like this will jolt me back to reality. Generally, we have been very pleased with our filter and we plan on keeping it around.

We'll appreciate the filter more than ever since reading The ABCs of Asthma, Allergies and Lupus at the recommendation of a friend. Following the techniques in the book have helped Rick tremendously. I'm very confident now too that the Engineer's next cold will not lead to an asthma attack.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Wow! That picture would have me thinking about a January/June rotation!

Anonymous said...

I am both repulsed and drawn. Why do I like to look at yucky thing? Quite sobering really.

Gina said...

Yikes! I have to check our water filter now.