I have a Request for Information.
Friends of ours just had their twins early!
If you are aware of any knit patterns for premature babies, both boy and girl, I'd be so grateful for your feedback about where I can find them. I have already looked through the patterns at Knitting Pattern Central. I'm still looking for newborn gowns and diaper covers, but other pattern ideas are welcome too.
Thank you,
Marie N.
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
This link lists various measurements for baby items based on how many pounds the baby weighs. It starts out at babies 1 to 2 pounds and goes up. It may help...
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/size-chart.html
Hi Marie
Try this link to BBC Staffordshire. You may get some ideas here.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/stoke/your_community/ray_of_hope/index.shtml
Marie - look for knitted doll clothes patterns.
When Caleb was a baby the neighbors had a preemie - there wasnt' a big market for preemie clothes then so they bought her cabbage patch doll clothes.
Marie, an Australian wool company, Cleckheaton has some lovely premmie patterns in their baby books but I don't know if you can get them in the US. You could check out www.needlenook.com.au then click on cleckheaton patterns and look at book 423 and 425. I have book 425 and I could photocopy some patterns and send you but that might be a bit slow. Let me know.
Me again, I found some downloadable patterns at www.knittinghelp.com.
Post a Comment