Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lace Loops

Here is a look at my first work on a lace pattern. It is called Ostrich Plume and it will be a dish cloth when it is done. I still have not figured out why my camera is turning some close up images side ways. When I tried to get a photo of the entire cloth, it always ended up on it's side.

This pattern is not difficult and I'm enjoying the work. I have chosen three other lace patterns I'd like to try. That may be all I will have the cotton for, unless I make another trip to the store.

I hope to complete this dish cloth while dd is at German School tonight. But there is a parents' meeting to attend, so I may not get the dish cloth completed.

1 comment:

Lene said...

When you start your lace adventure there is no turning back. Enjoy the journey. Your lace looks beautiful.