Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Rail Road Fun

The children I baby sit for on Mon. and Tues. are two and one years old. Today I left out my children's train set while my guests were over for the first time. They had a ball.

All afternoon the track was made and remade and the trains were chug chugging all through the living room. All four children had fun with the pieces that make noise and the engines that run on batteries.

After they actually had a track put together, they made a giant train for the engines to pull around.

Some of the pieces of this set are left over from when my brother and I were little. Others have come over the years as gifts bit by bit. Trains still have their magic!

1 comment:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

My kids loved their train set too, especially my big one. She even had a Brio Train birthday party one year, and she wanted to be a train engineer when she grew up. But don't tell her I told you! ;)