As it happens, the Quipper likes it too, he wants a match for a Father/Son set. We'll see about that. Although, if I make it over this winter, the set would be available next winter when the little Engineer will likely grow into his sweater. Hmmm...The next order of business is the Artist's intarsia project.
Speaking of the Artist, she finished a project too. Her doll, Honey, wanted a new apron.

My girl made it all by herself. Great job, Sweetie!


5 comments:
The sweater and the apron are both very nice. Not to say you didn't do a lovely job on the sweater, but of course the Engineer likes it; it's green! ;)
The sweater looks great! Your little one did a good job on her doll's apron! A knitted apron....now there's a thought!
I bet Honey enjoys her new apron, I know I would!
(The sweater is nice too.)
Looks great! That is a wonderful sweater!!!!!
You are so prolific.
I used my vacation road time to finish a few items.
Post a Comment