So yesterday, knowing I'd be away at the Artist's drawing lesson for hours, I dug the spiral striped sock from my cupboard to finally give it a proper send off. This is the sock I fancied I'd work on while I listened to my Cleveland Indians baseball games. It seems I cannot keep track of k3, p3 while watching TV, but while a baseball game is playing I didn't lose my place in the counting. Well, the team and the sock both seemed doomed this year.

Now the yarn is all rewound into a ball and waiting to become a proper pair of socks. Maybe for Christmas?The art class is small enough to have moved out doors yesterday. This is the first time my Artist has an art teacher who can help her learn about drawing, perspective, proportion, vanishing points, horizons, etc. She is taking it all in. While the Artist is drawing, the Engineer is working on his reading, writing and coloring. He still thinks "school activities" are fun.
After we returned home and accomplished the days chores I settled into some more knitting on the intarsia sweater. This is the back panel of the sweater to date. 


2 comments:
It must be very satisfying to watch it grow.
The sweater will be gorgeous. As for the sock and the Tribe, there's always next year!
Post a Comment