Friday, August 25, 2006

Some Music

Your Taste in Music:

80's Alternative: High Influence
Classic Rock: High Influence
Progressive Rock: High Influence
80's Pop: Medium Influence
80's Rock: Medium Influence
How's Your Taste in Music?

I thought I'd jump on the music bandwagon: The Quipper is asking for musical suggestions and Scottius Maximus provided me a link to a fun little quiz. (Why do we like doing these so much, perhaps it has to do with categorizing and profiling? See the Quipper to learn more.)

Hey, how come my favorites were not on the quiz?

Moody Blues
Frank Sinatra
The Kinks
Dean Martin
Cole Porter
Bing Crosby
Perry Como
Nat King Cole
Roy Orbison
Glenn Miller Orchestra

2 comments:

Scottius Maximus said...

Moody Blues and Dean Martin rule. Perhaps your husband's band could sing "Everybody Loves Somebody" sometime.

Rick said...

I didn't see the following:
- The Babies
- Parliament Funkadelic
- CCR
- Living Colour
- Pat Benetar
- The Killers
- Queensryche

I didn't like the mix of artists, either.

We're adding Hang On Sloopy. Don't ask; it's an Ohio State thing. :-)