"Hey! I just got an idea!"
What was that clear liquid in my bowl? This is quite a party!
Oops, that was Quipper, not Marie N. making that last post.
"The next morning, Slinky would regret all the catnip he'd had the night before..."
No funny captions here, but it looks to me like your cat is sitting under one of those dryers my grandmother used to use after she washed her hair and put it in rollers, lol!
soz, no cat-quips, but i did write back to ya at barb's...
You know it was a party when even the cat was on the table with a lampshade on his head!
Hi Amy,I thought of the old hair dryers that look like a large mixing bowl hovering over one's head too!
"And see, a saint is often depicted with a halo...kind of like this"
Someone else said:"I sat very still, trying to blend in with the furniture..."
The Adventures of Slinky and the Wonderful Lamp
Annorexia before and afterorWhen you rub a lamp you never know what's going to come out.
Would Barb wear that hat?
"What, you've never heared of light therapy? Must I teach you EVERYTHING?" (spoken by a long suffering feline to a dim witted (whoops) human audience)
A voice told Kitty to "go toward the light."
Post a Comment
15 comments:
"Hey! I just got an idea!"
What was that clear liquid in my bowl? This is quite a party!
Oops, that was Quipper, not Marie N. making that last post.
"The next morning, Slinky would regret all the catnip he'd had the night before..."
No funny captions here, but it looks to me like your cat is sitting under one of those dryers my grandmother used to use after she washed her hair and put it in rollers, lol!
soz, no cat-quips, but i did write back to ya at barb's...
You know it was a party when even the cat was on the table with a lampshade on his head!
Hi Amy,
I thought of the old hair dryers that look like a large mixing bowl hovering over one's head too!
"And see, a saint is often depicted with a halo...kind of like this"
Someone else said:
"I sat very still, trying to blend in with the furniture..."
The Adventures of Slinky and the Wonderful Lamp
Annorexia before and after
or
When you rub a lamp you never know what's going to come out.
Would Barb wear that hat?
"What, you've never heared of light therapy? Must I teach you EVERYTHING?" (spoken by a long suffering feline to a dim witted (whoops) human audience)
A voice told Kitty to "go toward the light."
Post a Comment