Board Breaking competitors await competition instructions.
Each competitor is responsible for positioning their board holders and informing them how to hold the board (angle & height level) for the break to be executed.
The artist gives a fearsome "KIAPP" during her axe kick, but her foot glances off the board.
Her hammer fist strike, however is a resounding success. The man kneeling on the right is holding a board destined to receive a spin-round kick.
What the Artist imagined might be something "really cool" to do to demonstrate her skills yielded a less than stellar success rate of completed breaks and some scraped up feet. (No worries, not too much damage on the feet). By Divine providence she took a third place medal from this competition. The other two contestants got the first and second!!!Here she is with her good friend and first place finisher in the two events, happy that her work is done.


8 comments:
Was the tournament held at the church of Satan, or did they just put up his banners?
On the tourney itself, Way to go!! I am always impressed by her skillz. even if she didn't smash them all to bits...
:-)
upon closer inspection, I see it's the satanic geriatrics...
;-)
LOL Scott.
Very very cool A. This will keep the boys at bay.
Scott, How did I know you would comment :-)
The tournament was held in rented space.
Funny, while we were there the wall decor was so much in the background that I did not pay any attention to it. Then when I loaded the photos, the masonic symbol was the first thing I saw.
I didn't notice the masonic wall hanging until the other commentor pointed them out. Congratulations on the competition!
Good job, Artist!
How wonderful for her!! It's the first of many medals I would bet. Congrats to you too.
Wow, that's impressive! That would have been neat to see! :)
Post a Comment