Friday, November 17, 2006

Out of Touch!

Help! I am a clueless Mrs. Claus this year!

What might a 17-year old, high school senior, God daughter of mine want for Christmas?

There is typical teenage angst at home. And in her frustration, her mom was unable to give helpful suggestions to my question this year.

My God daughter may or may not be going off to college in the Fall.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I would buy (or make) a cute make-up bag or tote and fill it with small size cosmetic goodies like nice scented lotions, face scrubs and masks, bubble bath etc. Sort of a "spa in a bag" assortment of things. My sister and I used to do this for each other at Christmas when we were about that age and had a ball trying out things that we wouldn't normally buy for ourselves. The small sizes aren't very expensive.

Do you have "Shoppers Drug Mart" there? They carry a store brand line called "Rialto" that has a nice variety of products in small sizes.

Marie N. said...

Amy, thank you! I think she will enjoy this quite a bit.