I am still having some trouble with the reductions rows, but I have taken to counting stitches immediately after each reduction (I can't believe I didn't think of that before!) thus I have been able to fix the errors immediately.I am still using a lifeline at the first row on the 10-row repeating pattern to boost my confidence. By the time I have completed 20 rows I can tell if the first 10 look good. Then I can re-use the lifeline yarn in another spot.
Now that I see the photo I added here, I should have turned the knitting over so the needles were down at the bottom of the photo and the roll of fabric at the top. Today you are seeing an upside-down version.


2 comments:
Looking good! I wonder if I'll be able to anything this complicated someday......
Those over the knee stockings are so gorgeous! I cannot wait to see your finished project. Take your time. Do it right. You will be more pleased with the results.
Post a Comment