Duck-duck-goose!

You're two today! 
Choo Choo!
The Engineer does not quite grasp the "hide" part of hide-&-seek -- he stuck his head under the mat! He also calls out "I'm over here!" when he is being sought. 
I got a lot of knitting time Saturday night as Running In Circles had gig. I discovered it is not easy to get a photo of these stockings on my own leg! Not to mention that it was hard to put it on over my ankle with the lifelines and needles still in place. So I will not be trying this again!
After I completed the reduction rounds I put the blue yarn aside and picked up some practice yarn to work on the heel pattern.
After an initial misunderstanding I caught on and it went just fine, so I went ahead with the stocking yarn. I got quite sleepy before I could finish the entire pattern, but here it is almost done. I expect to make more progress tonight.
Sunday afternoon our church held a hymn sing.
It is so glorious to hear the organ, flute and brass instruments working in concert with the choir and congregation. I got there early enough to snap a few photos. The podcast will also be available soon -- access it through the red and blue CLCradio link in my side bar.


1 comment:
The Mays are an adorable family.
Sorry we missed the hymn sing.
Post a Comment