Boy visits grandpa. Usually boy watches grandpa's dog but does not get involved with dog play.
But on this day, the boy was possessed to put the dog's tennis ball in his mouth!
EEEWWW!
Boy's lips and chin turn bright red and bumpy.
Big sister runs to the car for medicine while boy gets a face wash.
Boy resists medicine initially, but relents when presented with a slice of blueberry pie.
Thank you, Classical Pelican, for the pie!!!


6 comments:
Poor guy! My boys have pretty severe allergies to cats. We discovered that the hard way when we were about thirty minutes out of town visiting a friend. One boy's eyes swelled shut and the other started wheezing. Thank goodness I carry benadryl and ventolin with me wherever we go! It was still a pretty tense ride back to town though :)
I am glad your son is okay! Bless his heart, I guess he won't do that again!
I can't imagine being allergic to dogs although I am allergic to cats. We love dogs and have always had one. I can't imagine life without one, especially Samson. He is a real keeper!
Anyway, take care! Blessings! :)
Doggone allergies!
Classical Pelican has time for politics and pie baking?!
I don't know who Bernardette is, but I looked at her blog; it was fascinating. It appears that she and I both rank Les Parapluies de Cherbourg as one of our all-time favorite films.
Eek, poor boy! Poor mum! Well done Grandad Pelican!
Hi Bernadette,
Not so much time for pie-baking, but certainly pie-buying!!!
Hi Classical Pelican,
One little happiness of blogging is e-meeting people with similar interests across the world.
Post a Comment