The Artist, the Engineer, and Neighbor Nearly-Two playing 'crawl under':

Neighbor Nearly-Three playing train:
The Engineer and Nearly-Two Playing 'boat':
Yesterday and today they went back to their old antics with great gusto. My cat seems to have forgotten how loudly three little ones can squeal and how many little pairs of legs need to be avoided. Today she hid under my bed for most of the afternoon. This is rather unusual as she is generally not permitted upstairs. But, poor kitty, I felt for her and took pity. I let her remain there.I even instructed the Artist, "There is a little one with four legs, whiskers, and a tail under my bed. Let her stay there, she wants to escape from the kids." I needed to instruct the Artist because she knows the cat is not allowed upstairs. And when the Artist wanted retire to her room to escape from the kids I knew she would relate to the sentiment!
The trio of smaller ones were particularly loud today and spent a lot of time chasing each other around my dining room table replete with giggles, squeals, and shouts. My, if they had had horns my walls might be rubble around us right now.
I was sure that lonely kitty under my bed needed my company.
Last night I completed the last scarf I had begun.
This is my favorite. I like the color and the simple pattern. I don't remember if I already mentioned that, it is:row 1 K
row 2 K
row 3 k2, p2 alternating to end of row
row 4 k2, p2, alternating to end of row
repeat to desired length.
This is how I made the blanket that protects the off white sofa bed in my den. It is comfy and warm it is wearing well considering how often it is used.


2 comments:
Wow, looks like a good time! I love the shade of red you picked for the scarf.
Cats - they're pretty smart! :)
Good job on the scarf.
Post a Comment