The gloves have 16 rows of a twisted rib cuff, and then six or so rows of K1, P1, rib stitch. The twisted rib is very attractive, but it flares a bit rather than resting on my wrist. Combine that fact with all the leftover yarn and I get the desire for wrist warmers to match my gloves.That is what I have cast on right now. I'm going to make them all in K1 P1 ribbing, with a slight gradual decrease from the mid-forearm to the wrist. Hopefully they will tuck right up under the flare in the gloves' cuff and keep me nice 'n toasty.


7 comments:
What a gorgeous colour.
They look very nice. Are they for quipper when he plays in the band? LOL:-)
I forgot to add when it's cold?
Um...no. I'll get the leather driving gloves to go along with my brass knuckles, thank you very much. :-p
I love your gloves and I love the colour. These are such a great idea for driving!
Those are so pretty.
Great gloves for cellists!
Once, when rummaging through our mitten, hat and scarf bag, one of my sons asked if we were rich in gloves.
Post a Comment