In reviewing the photos on my camera I see I have several things to write about. It has been nearly two weeks already since
Rick and
Running in Circles had their gig at Legacy Village.


This was the first time the Artist was able to attend a show, and oh boy did she have a ball! The night was extra special for her because a friend she had not seen in a long time was there and her
uncle was visiting from California.


Rick is happy with the way his new wireless performs. He got to come off stage and mingle while playing.

Many guest tambourine and shaker players helped out Running in Circles at this gig -- most still had single digits in their age!

There were lots of photographers at the show that night. The
Die Hard Equestrian has posted some great shots of the band at her site as well.
The Artist put the hairband on her head and I about lost it inside but I bit my tongue all night. When Rick asked me about it, I assured him I didn't do her hair like that! She did it herself and she was so pleased with it I wasn't going to say anything. I wonder if some day she will look back at these photos and ask me about it.
3 comments:
Looks like the Artist loosened up a bit after we left! She is such a great kid! You have to admit the hair band did match her outfit! :o) What a great night for her, i am glad she enjoyed herself! We enjoyed sitting outside on the lawn watching the show....when tall men weren't standing in front of us. lol
I am so sorry we missed it.
Ha! You and Rick are raising a wild child!
Hmmm - The uncle looks rather tame away from his publicity shots, doesn't he?
Polly,
No, not a wild child...an "artist". :-)
We'll be back at that same location on Sept. 15 (a Saturday!). Maybe the family can come up and see us then.
The uncle likes kids, and is relatively tame around them. He and his band are coming to Cleveland on Sept. 21 for a gig. I'm excited for him.
Post a Comment