Cynthia at Pickin' & Throwin' tagged me for this knitting style meme.
Personal Style Quiz Rules: You have to choose one of the two. You cannot answer "neither" or "both." You can indicate that you like both or neither, but you must state a preference.
Animal fiber or plant? Animal (but I prefer the right material for the job, and that is sometimes plant fibers)
Natural or synthetic? Natural
Ornate or simple? (oh no! I need to choose?) Twist my arm enough and I'll say ornate.
Color or Neutral? Color
Pastel or Vibrant? Vibrant
Blue/Green or Red/Orange? Blues and greens mostly.
White Gold or Yellow Gold? Yellow Gold
Gems or texture? textures ( I'm not opposed to jewelry though!)
Watch or no-watch? (I'm lost without it. And a cell phone is not a watch.)
Comfort or fashion? Fashion
Trendy or classic? Classic
Cables or lace? I admire lace, I knit more cables.
Heels or flats? Flats (Looooove heels, but they don't go so well with motherhood most days).
Flip-flops or sandals? Sandals
Skirts or pants? Pants
Geometric or floral? Floral
V-neck or turtle-neck? Turtle neck. (if I must choose, but I prefer scoop or princess for that matter).
Skulls or butterflys? Butterflys (or not, plain is great for me too -- then I can add jewelry!)
Loose or snug? snug (but not too snug)
Long hair or short? Long
Headbands or barrettes? Barrettes
Shoulder bag or handbag? Shoulder bag
Let me know if you participate!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment