He was similarly unimpressed.
Friday, July 06, 2007
Excellence?
I noticed this sign outside the door to the cafetorium where the Engineer's Safety Town classes were held.
The first day I saw it I wondered what would happen in Rick's line of work if he only showed up 95% of the time he was expected. Today, as it was the last day of Safety Town I got to show him the sign and ask him the question I wondered two weeks earlier.
He was similarly unimpressed.
He was similarly unimpressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have to admit, my sister, an art teacher, has called off of work a lot. She does have an auto-immune disease of the eye which flairs up occasionally. And she's always been been a magnet for colds and flus.
Hmm. Interesting.
I"d like to have 5% of my days off too.
Post a Comment