Look what came in my mailbox today. (I did not sign up to receive this catalog. )
Big sarcasm on: "Yeah. I'm gonna wear that."
Sarcasm off: If I had to model that I'd wear even bigger and darker glasses. Or a bag over my head. Actually, the fabric is not too bad, (but not worth $139) there are lots of things that could be done with it. It is just that all the ideas I'm envisioning involve an actual neckline.


2 comments:
You know, I'm trying to pinpoint a time when showing a lot of cleavage/leg became acceptable. It used to be showing cleavage was perhaps something you did if you were wearing an evening gown, you certainly wouldn't wear a low cut top to work, unless you were asking for a lot of attention.
When I was at school, we used to have to kneel down in assembly once a month and if the hemline of our skirts didn't touch the floor we were sent home with a note saying we were not in full uniform.
I also think back to the 1980s and girl pop stars (other than Madonna, perhaps) were much more covered up than singers nowadays. Why is this so?
Actually, someone ought to knit that girl a sweater before she catches a chill!
Post a Comment