Saturday, July 14, 2007

Walking

There are a couple of folks I report my miles walked per month to in order to keep myself on track. I woke up this morning to realize I never reported a total for June. Not to worry, I did the work :-) I just forgot to talk about it.

Happily, I have a very routine oriented son who reminds me every day "Now you get to walk on your treadmill."

In June I put in 18 miles.

3 comments:

Babette said...

"Now you get to" - what a great attitude!!

Presbytera said...

I walked for 20 min down Seminary Street in Berea while Pastor was visiting someone in the nursing home. It was my first outside walk of that length since last year. Winter found me at the treadmill and Spring found me with a strained calf muscle. Glad to be out and about on this beautiful breezy day.

Scottius Maximus said...

MarieN!

If you walked 18 miles in June, will it take you all of July to get back home?