...and in with the new!
The saying describes our PC situation. Set up and data migration, however, will take more time. I am really looking forward to having access to my email address book and my school documents again.
The saying describes our PC situation. Set up and data migration, however, will take more time. I am really looking forward to having access to my email address book and my school documents again. The saying does not apply to these photos! These are much more about practicing a fire drill and fulfilling the fire safety requirement for school. 

For practice we put the ladder on a ground floor window.
The whole thing looks a lot different from a second story window.


For practice we put the ladder on a ground floor window.
The whole thing looks a lot different from a second story window. 

1 comment:
Woohoo! I love a new computer. How great that you practice fire drills. So many homes (and public places!) do not.
Post a Comment