One of our favorite restaurants, also a fondue restaurant but not a chain, is Dante's Down the Hatch in Atlanta. I urge you to check out the ambiance in the gallery on their website. It is magical there! And the live jazz completes the evening.
So the Melting Pot has some pretty high expectations to measure up against. I don't expect the world class atmosphere Dante's provides, but I do expect a sensational meal. 



4 comments:
Happy anniversary (belated) :)
I have a fondue pot, but I've never used it! We got it as a wedding present 23 years ago! Someday...maybe :)
Enjoy you dinner out!
Happy Day! And many more.
We went to a fondue restaurant years ago in downtown Nashville TN. I was worried about food poisoning but it was wonderful and made for a long leisurely dinner.
We ate fondue often when I was a kid - my mom's bright yellow fondue pot now resides at my house.
Happy Belated Anniversary! I'm curious to know what you thought of The Melting Pot. One took over my favorite little fondue joint in Pittsburgh. I have not fully recovered.
How about that! I got a phone call yesterday from the Melting Pot. They asked how I enjoyed my dining experience there and asked if there was any way they could improve my dining experience.
That was nice, I hope they stick around a while. I'd like to go back.
Post a Comment