Saturday, January 13, 2007

Must See TV

This is usually an oxymoron.

But in my lifetime there are a few shows I have considered "must see", or must record to see later.

Some The Quipper and I have enjoyed immensely are:
Highlander

Star Trek Next Generation (The Quipper says this is all mine, he can take it or leave it!)

House (but that feeling has waned, especially for the Quipper this current season)

Northern Exposure

Life Goes On

Alias (first two seasons)

Little House on the Prairie (also all me! I watched with my family every Sunday night for years)

Everwood

and now...
24

My brother-in-law's girlfriend and friend must not be national security threats, they lived to tell... :-)

6 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

The guy who played Highlander was cute, but the show was kinda strange, after the movie 'n all.

I liked ST:NG. Husband was more of a DS9 kinda guy.

Some more folks going over to the dark side!! I heard the 356th Fighter Group restaurant in North Canton is showing 24 both Sunday and Monday nights on a big screen TV with refreshments and such. Sounds kinda like fun.

Heroes is a good show. So is Ugly Betty. Husband's latest fave TV show is Jericho.

Gina said...

I was devoted to Northern Exposure to the point that I wanted to run off to Alaska.

Anonymous said...

ALIAS!!!!!!!
i'm with ya chick...
sydney bristow rules the world.
as does johnny depp. unrelated. but still...

Rick said...

Barb, I liked the Highlander shows better than the movies.

Anonymous said...

MarieN!

24 what?

Gino A Melone said...

Hey!! Let's make this clear. I really liked the first 2 or 3 seasons of DS9. Not the soap-opera/war-movie something that came later.