Monday, January 01, 2007

Accouterments

Happy New Year!

The children brought in the new year at Grandma and Grandpa's house with these: The Quipper and I brought in the New Year at a gig :
And in other happenings lately...
I have made good progress on the sweater, it should be done this week--hooray! Actually, since this photo was taken I have attached the second sleeve at the shoulder. I need to sew the sleeve seam, figure out how the neck band it supposed to be attached, and pick up some stitches to complete the neckline.

And the Engineer loves the remote control space ship his Uncle gave him for Christmas:

8 comments:

Gina said...

Sounds like a nice celebration. The sweater looks great. I hope we get to see you in it!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Tell the Engineer that Mr. Evil Genius wants to come over and play!

Presbytera said...

Did the children actually stay up to make the noise? The sweater is beautiful and interesting looking!

Anonymous said...

I love the sweater, you've done a great job. It looks like you had a nice New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love the sweater!

Marie N. said...

The Artist woke up to watch the Times Square celebrations around 11:45 pm. The Engineer slept the night away. I am told they all had a noise-maker breakfast the next morning!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.

Genuine Lustre said...

that flying sauces looks awesome! Reminds me of a brady bunch episode.