Once awoken I realized ds was not breathing normally. When I checked he was not asleep at all but suffering with congestion and fever. So that means no more sleep for mom and time to recline on the couch holding my little one with his head elevated a bit.
Later dd awoke to tell me she had caught a cold overnight. My own throat is scratchy and school is mostly canceled for the day.
Dh's delayed flight finally took off and after a day in Alabama we hope to see him again before midnight tonight.

Yesterday these daffodills were so pretty. I hope last night's snow did not take all their cheeriness away.


3 comments:
While we moms never like to see them sick, sometimes it's nice when they slow down and are content to rest in our arms. Just take it easy today.
Missed you at Latin. Hope he's feeling better soon.
I hope you are feeling better! Rest well - all of you - for few days.
The completed sweater looks very good. And the socks!
Post a Comment