Sunday, April 30, 2006

Realizing a Dream

At long last my Sweetheart got to live a dream! He has not had a chance to play on stage in a band since college. He and the rest of Running in Circles did a great job on their first gig together tonight. He sings mostly backup and harmonies, but sings lead in four songs.
The crowd filled the dance floor several times.
See you next time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saweet! Cant wait to fly home to see!

Marie N. said...

Hey Paul,

I heard Jimmy let you hear some of the third set on his cell phone -- how cool :-)

Marie N.

Genuine Lustre said...

Hey - look at the old dudes getting down!

Looks like a lot of fun. : )

Marie N. said...

It was fun, Polly! I wish I could have gotten better photos-- I missed the keyboard player completely. Perhaps this Friday at Flyers...

Anonymous said...

Polly,

Thanks, I think. Aren't you around my age? :-p

Rick N.

Anonymous said...

Go Rick. Not many of us get to re-live our college years. Is it better this time around?

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

Yes, because it's for fun - as much an escape as living a dream. We've limited ourselves to two gigs per month, so it's not as though I have a second job, either.

Rick

Anonymous said...

The pics from the show look great! Can't wait to see them play in person.

Love,
Brittany