My brother-in-law and his sweetheart are pursuing their music interests in Los Angeles. When one is out and bout doing things like that, one can run into situations like this:
Here is Brittany (in the stripes) and a friend with Kiefer Sutherland. They ran into him at a record store that was promoting an artist signed to Sutherland's record label. If I got any details wrong there, please write your corrections. Paul, I'm guessing you took the photo?


5 comments:
I wish that was me in that picture!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*glares very jealously at people in picture*
Yup, the details are correct! Thanks for posting the photo.
He was a sweetheart!
Shameless plug for the two gals in the photo. The gal on the right is Britty, my brother's girlfriend and guitarist/vocalist in the band The Patience Book. The gal on the left is Queen D, the lead guitarist in baby bro's band Elegantly Wasted.
Thanks for the plugs!!
Post a Comment