Yesterday, after church, My Dad, brother, husband and daughter and I accompanied some friends from church to a performance by The Ohio Light Opera. My in-laws took the Engineer to their home after church as he is not old enough yet to demonstrate polite theatre behavior.
The show we saw was called The Firefly We all enjoyed ourselves. Following the show, My in-laws and son joined us and we all ate a fantastic dinner and enjoyed the conversation and scenery at the home of our friends.
I did not have any time to knit on Sunday, but due to my daughter's test on Saturday I got much more time than usual that day. The first sleeve on DH's cotton sweater is just a few inches shy of completion.
I picked up a library book in which I learned how to work ribbings with unresiliant yarn. This cotton slub yarn most definitely qualifies. Before I sew the pieces of the sweater together I'll need to run some elastic thread through the ribbings. How much you want to bet I'll come home from the store with more than just elastic thread!


1 comment:
Lucky you! I get the season flyer for the Light Opera in Wooster, but have never attended. Wooster is a neat town. Where did you eat?
Post a Comment