Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Updates

Jury Duty update: I do need to go to the court house tomorrow. I'll bring a book and hope I get to read it.

Garden update: The perpetrator's print...




...and the crime. Nuts! I was hoping for some nice bell peppers this year.

Knitting update: It is just a little over 24 hours since I last wrote and the sweater has indeed come along faster. One shoulder front is being knitted now and the other will begin from the stitch holder, maybe tomorrow night.

3 comments:

RPW said...

Your sweater is coming along nicely...I love the yarn!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Sorry about your peppers! :( We have lots of deer and rabbits around here too, but as Deb pointed out to me, here they live in a whole forest where they can feed, so not as much need to eat our plants.

Scottius Maximus said...

Whew, if I had rabbits that made tracks that big, I'd be very careful in my back yard. Sorry about your peppers.