I'm overwhelmed at the large amount of things I'd like to have in my classroom and the small size of the room. I'm having trouble knowing where to begin this move. I think I'll end up moving a lot of books we have hanging around for "whenever" to the basement bookshelves. Then I hope to move the books and materials I know I'll use in K and 4th grade up to the classroom. Plus I'd like to have a cubby hole from the built in shelf for each of the kids to keep their current work and texts, like a locker in high school.
When I spend time thinking about this it seems no matter what I do I'll end up making changes once school begins again. How many times an hour will I need to run from the second floor down to the basement and back for this or that?
Shelves waiting to be filled with more materials than will fit!

Floor to ceiling cubby holes . Some serve as lockers , some as library shelves.

The Artist helps the little Engineer with a long lost puzzle as mom organizes piles of "school stuff" in the basement.
No comments:
Post a Comment