and then wrote this:Gray
Gray, gray, gray, gray.
That is all I see today.
I can't do anything about it,
Though it makes my feelings cause a riot.
Gray, gray, gray, gray.
That is all I see today.
I want to run and swing and slide.
All I can do is stay inside.
Gray, gray, gray, gray.
That is all I see today.
Please, please go away,
Gray, gray, gray!
Gray, gray, gray, gray.
That is all I see today.
When I went outdors to take the photo it felt like walking into a steam room. I hope we get some better days for all the folks who go to the Inner Harbour to see the tall ships (see post below).


5 comments:
Quickly go outside now. The sun is shining. Who knows how long it will last : )
Wow, That was a great poem. Doesn't your heart just soar when your child does some thing outstanding like that.
Hope you are enjoying today! Of course it makes sense today would be sunny as it is one of the most specialist days in the world! :D
The Artist is a great poet, and has outdone herself. Great job, my beautiful daughter.
Post a Comment