When I tried to log in, and I selected the "Old Blogger" option I was presented a screen with instructions to create a Google ID. So I got the heck out of there and tried the whole thing again. Four times. Big sigh. Oh, all right. But I'm only doing this because I have to.
Now when I go to the website to log in I am given the mocking choice:
Sign in to use Blogger
But first, where do you blog?
| New Blogger Using your | Old Blogger Using your Blogger account |
Choice? What choice? I was coerced!
I heard of all the template frustrations some bloggers were having. A few weeks ago I made a printout of my current template so I could recover anything that got messed up. Thankfully, I have not needed it (yet).
Later this week I'll have to learn about labels, how and why to use them.


5 comments:
The fact that you have to pick which one you want to log in to is a bit annoying but you get used to it. I like that it automatically updates your blog and you dont have to wait for it to republish the whole thing.
I'll wait until forced to unless you convince me I should : )
I'm having trouble with leaving comments. Plus I went to change mine and put our e-mail addy in and come to find out that you can only have one account under one addy. Well, this screwed things up for DH when he tried to change over his blog. What a mess.
I have had trouble leaving comments too. Plus I've noticed others commenting on other blogs I read mentioning the same.
Coerced conversion! We were both victims. I'm not entirely pleased nor displeased with the new blogger. I'm seeing a bit more problems with connecting and commenting on other blogs than I did before. I guess they'll iron that out soon enough.
Post a Comment