The kids got to spend a lot of time outside.
I got some needed house cleaning done.
The gardens got some attention.
The Quipper is feeling healthier and looking forward to his band playing out tonight.
I discovered my Moody Blues "best of" cassette was warped beyond all hope of enjoyment ever again and I found the same CD on Ebay for less than I could get it in a store including shipping.
My daughter got to enjoy having this butterfly alight on her arm. After several tries I finally got a photo with the wings opened at least half way!

In the evening I got a lot of knitting time. The sweater front has progressed to the point of binding off for the inset sleeves.
I'm very pleased with the experiment of adding some short rows to shape the front for an even hem line. Hopefully I'll get to the point tonight where I'm dividing for the shoulders and binding off at the neck. I have decided I will definitely do the collar and the cuffs in the red.


2 comments:
Sounds like a great day!
I was going to say the same thing as Barb did!
Post a Comment