Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Warm Welcome

To my DH, the Quipper:

(The one who says blogging, or knitting, or the combination of the two, has opened up my creativity).

Welcome to the blogging world dear!

Sorry you are home sick from work today. Feel better soon.

Love, Marie

I know he is really sick because the stash of lifesaver "cough drops" have come out of hiding.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Are you sure he isn't staying home to post on his shiny new blog?

I should go dust mine off...

Rick said...

Certainly not! (Feigning disgust)

I just watched 20 minutes of Schoolhouse Rock with the kids, and the Standard Deviants DVD on government is next. I predict I'll be asleep in 10-15 minutes due to the after affects of all those Life Savers.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Ooooh, Schoolhouse Rock! Won't the Life Savers give you a sugar buzz?

Genuine Lustre said...

Everybody likes a long weekend, Rick.