Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Boneyard Show

Many thanks to every one who came out to the show last night. It looked like you all had fun, whether you were dancing, watching, playing pool I hope you also enjoyed the band. If you have any song requests place them in the guest book!

Hanging out before the show...Band Shots...

My Dear Husband sings lead on a couple of the songs...

Dance floor shots...
The whole band on that tiny stage!


I hope I don't leave anyone out -- there are lots of blogs represented here...
First let me send you to check out the photos at Schreiben von Schreiber and Curse of the Writer . They have a camera that takes better photos than mine. (This likely has much to do with the operator!).

Presbytera, Barb the Evil Genius, The Interpreter's Mind, and Theological Universe all seemed to enjoy their night on the town too. If I have not included the blog of someone present there, please let me know and I'll edit you in!

3 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

Hey - I know some of those people! Was it teen night at the Boneyard? : P

Anonymous said...

Anyone who is or once was a teen. Music ranged from the Ramones to the Killers. Oh, and a Shania Twain song thrown in for good measure (which I protest every time we play it).

Rick

Jane said...

Looks like a fun time!