Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day Cookout

My son decorates a bag to hold a gift. Interesting, he drew a frown face first! As always, there is a green square on the page. This time it is on the bottom right corner of his page.

My dad, brother, mother-in-law, and kids enjoy a game of croquet.


The Quipper is a grill master too. My father-in-law and I enjoy watching the others.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Nice grill!

Looks like a nice time was had by all, which is always the case at the HLA.
:-)

We went out, then went home, then went to sleep. Mrs. Schreiben went out to meet Barb the Evil Genius for Ice Cream later. lol. I hibernated in the basement with one of my fathers' day gifts, "Burnout: Revenge!" for playstation 2. It's pretty funny/fun/violent/speedy. All the things a man loves. Needs more guns tho. >!!!< Gee...maybe I should write in my own blog in stead of bloggin in your comments section!!


DOH!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Mmmmmm. Ice cream.

Rick said...

Yeah, the Quipper is such a Renaissance man. His favorite home improvement tools are the telephone and the checkbook.

Genuine Lustre said...

Hey - dinner looks good. I'll take cheese.
Which parent does the Quipper resemble?

Rick said...

One that isn't in the picture, due to divorce when I was 14.