Tomorrow is the next Running in Circles show. They have added some new songs so it will be different from what anyone has seen before.
The band's website says they start at 9:30 p.m. I'll be there to see if that's true :-) You'll find me back near the pool tables.
Come and hear them so you can write your fan letters in their website guest book!
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Is there less noise sitting back near the pool tables?
Not really, but that is where you can see the band best.
And if you want to dance, that's where the dance floor is.
It is not as loud as playing at a small bar, but if your ears are sensative, bring some cotton. Or if you want there are booths and tables on the other side of the establishment where you can hear just fine but not see from your seat.
My ears sensative, no remember I have two screaming boys, and my cousin and I use to stand near the speakers at the night clubs, I think maybe I am hard of hearing after that. :-)
We'll be there and raise a glass to celebrate my dh's 56th birthday. I will bring ear plugs and also my dance shoes. If pastor raises enough glasses of Scotch, I'm sure he'll dance too : )
Dad dancing ha ha ha, that will be a sight to see. :-)
Are we allowed to squee like teenage fangirls? ;) Sounds like fun. I will have to bring some earplugs, though.
Happy Birthday to Pastor!
Sure, give my DH the reputation for having the wild squeeling fans :-)
I squeeee'd last time.
;-)
schreiberngroupie
Okay, Scott, now I'm scared.
See ya tonight.
Rick
If you asked me (not that you would being the wise elders you are), I'd say half of you adults are crazy. ;-)
According to Barb K. most of us are not even adults yet. :)
Post a Comment