Mom's ferns. Sentamental and dear to me. They will travel with me if and whenever I move.Hot pink dianthus liven up the garden that is still in development. It blooms in spring and needs summer blooms to fill up the rest of the empty space.

Some kind of geranium relative. I like the way they spread out and fill a large area.

This is one of the beautiful and very fragrant roses that came with the house. I'm so glad I did not kill it when I had to move it before a waterproofing project.

Lovely lavendar -- one of my very favorites!

And the whole reason I brought the camera out to the garden: Tiger Lillies. We have several groups of them around the yard. The Quipper likes the way they break up all the green along the property line.

The Easter Lilies are not in bloom yet, they will have to wait for another post.


1 comment:
Wow. You've done well with your flowers.
With the Lord's help, of course.
Post a Comment