Tuesday, June 06, 2006

More weekend fun

After church Sunday we had some friends over to our place. Mr. Schreiben von Schreiber discovered the thief(ves) who has been stripping my roses of all their buds and nibbling the sprouts in my garden. A cautious white tailed deer doe and her newborn fawn were wandering through my back yard. I was quite surprised to see them up and about at one in the afternoon. Maybe I'll need to invest in some netting to protect my veggies.

Some of the folks enjoyed basketball outside...


































Others enjoyed foosball inside...























I see I missed getting photos of the moms enjoying the baby.

3 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

These cameras are great! I feel like I can hangout with you guys. : P

I was looking at the photos of Amelia at German School. She's not the littlest one anymore, is she. Everybody is growing up.

Presbytera said...

We are blessed beyond measure with good friends! When I was a young married lady, our group at church was very close and saw each other outside of church. As we got older, some moved, some left our church and then finally the church closed. I have maintained contact with some of the people but we have set aside the closeness of spending much time together. Now at Christ Church (and the homeschool group) we have found that blessing again.

Emily said...

You *could* come hang out with us, Mrs. Ekin. ;) And now, due to my latest blog entries you can see our new kitchen floor. =D

Cameras will rule the world.
^_^